5.13.2017

show me the world







entire outfit: american eagle

I love sweeping views, sunsets, and slides, so when I found out all three collide at Skyspace LA, I knew I had to visit. They invited Sallie and I to come ride during the sunset hour, and after an unfortunate interaction with LA traffic, we were in an elevator headed to the 70th floor. 1,000 feet above LA, the views don't disappoint, but I was mainly impressed by how finger-print free the glass was. The slide itself only goes down a floor, so there's not too much opportunity to consider that you're on a slide made of glass suspended thousands of feet above some very aggressive drivers. Instead,  for approximately 30 seconds, you're in awe of how cool it is. Then, you land on a giant pillow, and you're on the tallest open-air observation deck in California. It's not the only place to see the city from above, but it's the only place smack in the middle of the city, where you get to see LA happening around you. There's also plenty of other people forcing their partners/friends/stranger they just met on the elevator to take masses of photos of them, so you won't stick out when you do the same.

You might if you start to dance to the Sean Paul soundtrack though. Just a heads-up.

x Justina




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I need to go on a slide like that :)
    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.co.uk
    TUMBLR: @thelittleenigma
    TUMBLR 2: @theelectiondiaries
    TUMBLR 3: @strangetimesinwestminster
    TWITTER: @lydiaenigma
    INSTAGRAM: @lydiaenigma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't even know this existed - what incredible views! I'll definitely add it to my list of things to do next time I'm in LA! Absolutely love your outfit too btw!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pictures are amazing with this views!
    I love your top ^^

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.